Sometimes you need to slow down and give your self a reality check. Be grateful for the simple abundances of life, the things that go right, the simple joys.
- I have had my last needle in the spine for the week. Yay!
- a friend I have only met once offered to clean my bathrooms while I’m down. (imagine that).
- I got a grown up coloring book today and I LOVE it.
- I have a GREAT medical team that is kind and funny and takes good care of me.
- Tomorrow is Friday and Family Movie Night. Looking forward to spending time together….
- My MOMMA will be here in less than 1 week.
- I have amazing teams around me, family, friends, work. I am surrounded with love.
- I can see a lovely evening sky from my bed.
What are you grateful for?
Energy flows where attention goes. You are magical, start acting like it.
Create your Sunshine Life.